Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beh, Lj And Zeus ( T he Three Men in My Life.......)


After attending a Johnson & Johnson Event at Dome cafe Makati...all things around are audibly quiet. My husband and my sons Lj and Zeus are now sleeping the night out. Good for them, for me I cant sleep. I have lot of things I needed to catch-up with,,like visit my new-found blogger friends' site..and most especially post my blog of the day. As I was writing I really didn't have an idea about what to write. But I remember the tip the speaker gave us today at the event; why not post a picture and voila!, that's where you should start. I was browsing my computer with our pictures and I was thinking, why not post something about the three precious men in my life. My "Beh", as I fondly called my husband. Meeting my husband was fate and destiny itself. He was my long-time college-crush and I said to my myself, " Ah I'll get to meet him personally someday". Maybe I said that because that time I'm still on a relationship. Then it happened . On the 29th day of May 2003, at our campus cafeteria,having a lazy afternoon chat with friends, I saw him again. This time he had just graduated, and was at school to get his requirements for his board exams. Suddenly . I said to myself, this is it! I have to finally meet him and get us introduced . Tomorrow might be history and I'll never see him again. I walked up to him and introduced myself and was really glad that he knew me too!! And after that the rest is History . We went seeing each other everyday up to now. I am proud to say that I'm thankful that i did grab that chance and if I didn't not....It's to late!!! I am very proud of my husband even though I know he thinks otherwise....I am thankful to the Lord That He has given me and my 2 sons a wonderful and responsible husband and father to my two kids. To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well im a very friendly person,I easily jive with other people. I like spending time with friends with matching light chit-chat with them